5 Great Ways to Record Your Childs Milestones
Your child’s first tooth, their first step, their first word and their first smile. They’re all important events and they only happen once. Have you thought about how you will record your child’s milestones? We have, and we’ve found five creative ways to capture them for eternity.
5 Unique Ways to Record Your Child’s Milestones
Have you ever been told that time goes so fast? To treasure the moments with our baby as they won’t be little forever? It’s not until our kids get older that we realise that people were right. As time passes, memories fade, and it becomes difficult to remember the details for all those important milestones our children achieved. So, how can we keep those memories alive as time goes by? I’m so glad you asked, because I’ve got five great ideas to share with you about how to record your child’s milestones.
- Keep a Diary – a diary is one of the easiest ways of jotting down special events. With days, weeks and months already written into the diary, all you need to do is jot down what happened on each day. Our personalised diaries are even more special as you can choose the perfect fabric cover and we’ll customise it with your child’s name too. Even better, the cover is reusable, so you can use it again each year too!
- Have a Notebook Handy – one of the great things about notebooks are their empty lined pages. You can draw, write and even stick things inside it. Perhaps you could even use it as a journal and write to your child in it. You’re not limited to set days and depending on how often you use it, it can last for years! Our customised notebooks and covers also have elastic around them, great for keeping loose papers safe.
- Create a Time Capsule – I’m not suggesting one which can be buried, but rather tucked away in the cupboard and added to often. A special box would be great. You could add your child’s first outfit, cuddly toy, letters to Santa or even their special drawings.
- Set Up an Email Account – nothing beats a physical baby book, but an email account can come close. Send your child emails about how their day has been, what they achieved and photos of them doing it. When you child is old enough, you can give them access to the account to let them ready everything. You can even print the emails out.
- Use an Online App – as parents we usually have our phones with us. By installing an app which helps us record those special moments, we can keep them forever.
Posted: Wednesday 1 November 2017