* Make-up (use the small pouch in your handbag for lipstick and gloss for when you are out and about)
* First aid kits
* Epipens and Asthma inhaler/spacer etc.
* Medicines for kindy (these are water resistant)
* Hearing aid items
* Feminine products (moon cup, pads etc)
* A notebook, pencils and stickers for kids in the car
* Little toy dinosaurs, cars, army men and ponies to keep kids busy when at lunch and dinner or travelling etc.
* Chargers, earphones and important cables when travelling or at uni/school
* spare undies and travel wipes for toilet training toddlers
There are so many uses.
Please see our Singular Large Pouch, perfect for housing all Diabetic medicines and items as well as larger things like nappies and wipes etc.
smaller pouch: 16cm across x 11cm depth
bigger pouch: 19cm across x 18cm depth